10259 S Parker Road #102
Parker CO 80134
At HairColorXperts, we believe your hair should be your best accessory. That's why we've been going the extra mile to be Parker's most elite salon since 2004. With color services ranging from balayage to full color to ombre, plus extensions and cuts, we have everything you need to transform your look. We're focused on your satisfaction first and foremost -- and as a result, we make sure our stylists are well taken care of, too. Every staff member is employed by the salon (no rented booths here) and receives regular training to stay up to date on industry trends and techniques. So come in and let us show you what we can do! We'll invite you in with a warm welcome and an open mind ready to create the hairstyle you've always wanted.
Our voice strikes a balance between professional and caring -- after all, we're passionate about giving both our clients and our employees the very best in the industry. Our content showcases our services and our wealth of expertise.
We are conveniently located just north of the Hickory House and South of FedEx. There is be plenty of parking (some covered) in the back of the building. We have a East and West entrance.
We are Open! COVID-19 GUIDELINES
Here at HairColorXperts we take your health and the health of our team very seriously. We are going above and beyond what is required for sanitation requirements.
- All employees and clients MUST always wear a mask that fully covers the mouth and nose.
- We are providing hand sanitizer for our guests and employees.
- All clients and employees will have their temperature checked by a touchless thermometer when entering the salon and be asked to answer a short questionnaire.
- All stylists’ stations are a minimum of 10 feet apart.
- Only guests who have an appointment will be allowed in the salon. Please leave children and other family members at home.
- Please do not arrive early to your appointment unless you have been contacted. If a stylist is running behind, the next guest will be notified to remain outside until the stylist is ready.
- As always, a clean sanitized cape will be used on each client.
- Appointment times will be extended so stylists will have ample time to disinfect and sanitize their station between appointments.
- All employees have taken and passed an advanced Barbicide certification course.
- We will NOT have magazines, beverages, or snacks. Bring your own beverage if you desire but no snacks.
- Touchless check out. All pens, credit card machine and desktops are sanitized after each client.
- We are following CDC guidelines
- The salon is professionally cleaned nightly with products from the EPA COVID kill list.
We appreciate your support, patience, and cooperation.
We miss all of you very much and we are excited to get back to doing what we love and do best!
See you soon and Stay Safe,