Join Team HairColorXperts
To be considered or kept on file for future opportunities, please email resume or experience to firstname.lastname@example.org including why you would be a good to fit to our creative team and veteran staff.
Receptionist (full or part time)
Qualified individual should have a passion for customer service and a high standard of excellence. This position requires strong communication skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Candidate must be flexible and available to work evenings and weekends.
Hair Stylist/Colorist (full or part time)
Jump start your career in and maximize your earning potential.
Come work with a professional team with more than a decade of experience and success.
We are seeking dynamic individuals to join our veteran award-winning team--Stylists, Colorist, Hair Extensions Experts.
- Looking for a positive change?
- Tired of the salon drama?
- Tired of routine cuts every 15 minutes?
- Ready to work “smarter”; not “harder”?
- Want to earn what you are worth?
- Want to experience the environment you have been craving?
- Want to maximize your income?
- Want a worry-free work environment?
- No tax worries--No rent payments--No inventory worries—No bill worries—No accounting work
You NEED to join Team HairColorXperts—the best that Parker has to offer. Check us out today!
We are an upscale, “downtown urban”, award winning, stable, and busy salon that provides individualized attention to our customers specializing in quality hair color, cuts, hair extensions and styles. We are family-owned with 13 years of being the best in Parker.
The owners are "business trained" and do not compete behind the chair. They understand the value of marketing and customer satisfaction. We make continual investments in marketing for all members of our team to help you achieve your highest potential.
- Very competitive pay structure (hourly, generous commissions on services and retail, above average gratuity)
- The best education in the industry with international platform artists and highly trained Wella/Sebastian/Aquage professionals
- Friendly, supportive staff willing to share their knowledge
- We will help to build your skills in the business industry and client relations
- Ongoing high-end marketing
- Fully stocked backbar with more than 200 colors available for your clients' needs
- Top of the industry equipment
- Large retail inventory for you to profit from
- Supportive team working environment
- Off-site training and shows
- Flexibility in offering requested days off
- Receptionist during busy times of the week to greet and check out clients, answer phones, and help keep the salon presentable
- Cleaning services provided 5 days per week
- Positive, motivated, team and customer oriented individuals who are passionate about their career
- Must be flexible; willing to work evenings and weekends (including Sunday).
- Valid Colorado cosmetology or hairstylist license
- At least 12 months experience preferred
- We will consider new talent for our apprentice training
- Outgoing with professional customer relations skills
- Highly professional character